The Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy invites nominations for the following awards from the eligible talented people with proven track record and achievements on or before August 31, 2019 in the prescribed format.
1) Life time Achievement Award in Biotechnology, for the outstanding Scientist in the field of Biotechnology and related areas of Biology.
2) Life time Achievement Award in Pharmacy, for the outstanding Scientist in the field of Pharmacy and its related areas
3) Talented Industrial Biotechnologist Award (Prathista Industries Limited Memorial Gold Medal was established by Prathista Research and Development Center, Hyderabad, India), for outstanding young Scientist or Technocrat in the field of Industrial Biotechnology whose research having industrial relevance.
4) ABAP Gold Medal for Advanced Research in Nanoscience and Technology (Sri.C.L. Narasimha Rao, Hyderabad, India Gold Medal), for outstanding Scientist in the field of Nanoscience and Technology.
5) ABAP- Senior Scientist Awards (3 Nos.) – Three ABAP-Senior Scientist awards in different areas of Biotechnology and Pharmacy will be selected on the basis of their academic and professional experience and achievements (Sri.Nannapaneni Bapaiah & Smt.Sarojini, Nidubrolu, Memorial Pharmacy Gold Medal established Prof.Bhaskara Jasti; Sri.VegeVenkata Krishna Rao & Smt.Neelakanteswari, Peda Avutupalli Gold Medal established by Dr.Raj Vege; and Sri.Edupuganti Venkataramaiah and Smt.Padmavathi Memorial Gold Medals by Dr.E.Venumadhav).
The nominations will be scrutinized and assessed by the duly constituted committee for all the awards. The winners of the award have to personally participate compulsorily in the 13th Annual Convention of Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy and International Conference being held at Vignan University, Vadlamudi, Guntur, India, during 20-22 December, 2019 and need to give a talk on their research findings during the Annual Convention. If they fail to attend the meeting, the award will be withdrawn. For details of Annual Convention, contact Prof.S.Krupanidhi, Head, Dept. of Biotechnology, Vignan University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 (email – firstname.lastname@example.org).
The format of ABAP-2019 awards application can be downloaded from the website of association (www.abap.co.in). The application in triplicate (attachments to one copy) should reach the General Secretary through email and hard copies to % of Prof. G.Gurusubramanian, Dept. of Zoology, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram, India (email – email@example.com) on or before August 31, 2019
General Secretary, ABAP
The nominations be sent to the Prof.G.Gurusubramanian, Department of Zoology, Mizoram University (Central University), P.B.No.190, Tanhril, Aizawl-796004, Mizoram (firstname.lastname@example.org), along with a copy to - email@example.com.